Saturday, March 12, 2011

Introducing...THUMBY MUMMY!


I know, what a weird name for a blog, right? Those of you that know me (and my thumbs) can see the humor in the name. My thumbs look like toes...seriously. As a kid, I used to hide my thumbs under my fingers so no one could see them, and yet now I name my blog after them?! :) At first, I wanted to name the blog "Thumbuddy" - cute, right? My husband came up with that one! But apparently, it's someone's small business and I didn't want to confuse anyone. So, I decided to stick with the "thumb" theme and clearly "Mummy" goes well with "Thumby"...right?!

3 comments:

  1. I love those thumbs!! =)

    Can I just say *woo hoo*?? :-) I'm tickled to have a blogging sister!! :-)

    Thumbuddy a bit south of you loves this new blog...and will look forward to all the nuggets of wisdom discussed here!

    Love ya,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jodi, I've never noticed your thumbs, but if I had, I would have told you that my mom had thumbs exactly the same as yours. My brother actually has one thumb like Mom's, and the other is like my Dad's. He used to tell people he was hit by a train on his left thumb... and his wife actually believed him for the longest time, until she got to know Mom well enough to notice hers... ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jodi,

    Glad you gave in to Katie's encouragement to start a blog. =) I look forward to visiting again.

    ReplyDelete